We are looking for engineers to join our cloud and server automation and tooling team.
- You have an ability to master any programming domain, given a little bit of time. We use a variety of technologies and languages and our team is responsible for helping to provide support for all of them
- You have an understanding of the complexities involved in running a large, decoupled web application
- You are highly effective working with multiple teams and can balance the work across them
- Fluent in Linux: Red Hat, CentOS, and Fedora
- Strong scripting skills in shell and python.
- Ability to quickly triage problems and drive towards a quick fix and the long term solution
- Experience with systems automation tools like puppet or chef a big plus
- Expertise in the cloud and other virtualized environments, especially Amazon EC2 a big plus.
Lightwave Partners is a specialized IT staffing company focused on consulting and direct hire placement in a variety of industries such as Healthcare, Software, Financial Services, Government, Utility/Energy, Biotech/Pharma, Retail and Education.
- Versatilty. Lightwave Partners are specialized across multiple IT verticals and have extensive experience in consulting, direct hire, and temporary to permanent placements.
- Knowledge. Lightwave recruiters and account managers have decades of staffing experience and a deep understanding of change management in IT development projects. This knowledge allows us to better understand what hiring authorities are looking for and gives us the ability to understand the latest technology Innovations.
- Flexibility. Lightwave Partners has a proven track record of thinking outside the box to attract the top IT professionals and we customize our search solutions for companies looking for an edge in the battle for the best talent.
- Partnership. We want to build long term relationships and partnerships. We want to listen to you. If you are a job seeker looking for an opportunity, we want to hear about the criteria that are important to you. If you are a hiring authority, we want to hear about skills that you are looking for in your new hire. We want to make positive placements and we believe this starts with listening to the needs and wants of our clients and candidates.
Recruitics - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard