To ensure charge entry, account follow up and account management is performed quickly, accurately and confidentially. Responsible for the management and training in the areas of self pay and financial assistance accounts receivable, including registration, cash posting, billing accounts follow-up and collection. Will supervise 20-30 staff members. To ensure patient scheduling and check-in is performed accurately and confidentially. To ensure best practices are being followed at each location. Will communicate professionally with public and with staff.
Entry Rate: $ 17.18
Benefits Eligible: Yes
Shift Details: Monday through Friday.
Department: Patient Account Services
Additional Details: Located at Lake Park offices.
- Must have a least 2 years operational and management experience in health care receivable and proven leadership abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, public relations and team building skill required.
- Minimum of two years recent experience as a Patient Account Representative, in a medical billing office.
- Excellent computer skills required.
- Organizational skills required.
- Positive interpersonal relations, attitude, and communication skills necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration/Accounting/Finance preferred.
- Human resource management experience, including hiring and terminating preferred.
- Understanding of budget and FTE experience preferred.
- Management or supervisory experience preferred.
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 12 months ago
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...