Manage all content related to the web site as well as copy/content for promotional email marketing efforts. Work within Web Marketing Team to create focused and optimized content for the web site. Work with Marketing and Merchandising to create and implement successful E-commerce marketing campaigns. Work on special projects as needed.
• Manage the content, optimization, and structure of Petra’s online presence through collaboration with members of Marketing, Merchandising and senior management.
• Work with Web Marketing Team to ensure smooth operation and easy, effective navigation of the Petra web site.
• Identify and research inaccuracies on Petra web site to ensure the highest quality of information is displayed at all times.
• Monitor and report on outcome of web marketing by reviewing statistics and various forms of customer feedback.
• Write, develop and maintain web content to provide information on products and services in a manner consistent with Petra's brand, image and marketing goals.
• Assist in product placement on web site to best market products to Petra's online customers.
• Research products to include usage and installation, industry trends and terms to identify educational opportunities and develop educational content to be displayed on Petra's web site.
• Serve as liaison to Web Developer in planning, coordinating, developing and implementing online communication efforts.
• Collaborate with Web Marketing Team to create Weekly Web Specials for the Petra web site, and weekly email blasts.
• Work with Marketing and Merchandising departments to create and implement successful E-commerce marketing campaigns.
• Make recommendations to Web Marketing Manager for software or training for this position.
• Research and make recommendations to Web Marketing Manager for the organization, content and design of the Web site.
• Exhibit flexibility and adaptability with new software, and offer insight regarding future needs and options.
• Create rich media content for website and social media sites
• Manage and maintain social media calendar and postings.
• Capture video and edit training materials/sessions.
• Maintain current email blast pages, ensuring site displays the most recent and up to date content.
• Punctual and regular attendance is a job requirement.
• Other duties assigned as needed.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Bachelors in English, Journalism or Marketing preferred.
High School Diploma/GED required.
• 2 years of experience in a copywriting, proofreading, publishing, corporate communications, or marketing field required.
• Professional knowledge of a variety of internet-marketing concepts, practices and procedures.
• Experience with E-Commerce and content management systems.
• Experience successfully collaborating with creative and technical team members.
• E-commerce or e-tail marketing experience preferred.
• Project management experience preferred.
SKILLS & CERTIFICATION
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure, deadline-oriented environment.
• Highly organized and comfortable prioritizing tasks within multiple projects simultaneously.
• Superb attention to detail, with excellent follow-up and follow through skills.
• MS Word/Excel proficiency required. Macintosh and FileMaker Pro experience a plus.
• Strong creative copywriting skills; Marketing savvy personality.
• Preferred experience in the following areas: Social Media, SEO, HTML and video capture/editing.
Typical Physical Demands:
• Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping. Occasional lifting of up to 25 lbs. Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator. Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
• Subject to editing and/or writing tests.
Petra Industries - 17 months ago
Petra Industries is one of the nation’s leading wholesale distributors of electronics and electronic accessories. With over 25,000...