Title Marketing Intern Job # 14710BR Job Function Sales/Marketing City Annapolis State Maryland Country United States FT/PT Part Time Qty 1 Job Description At ARINC, it’s our people who make the difference and are the backbone of our technologies. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose ARINC as the cornerstone of their careers, helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. Join ARINC and help shape our future while creating yours.
ARINC is currently seeking a Marketing Intern to join the ARINC Direct team in our Corporate Headquarters in Annapolis, Maryland. The Marketing Intern will support all functions within the Sales & Marketing Department for ARINC Direct.
The key tasks include:
**Local candidates preferred**
- Provide trade show assistance with duties including but not limited to shipping materials, booking hotels, registering staff members.
- Deliver marketing support to ARINC Direct’s sales team as requested.
- Support ARINC Direct with 10 year anniversary initiatives.
- Proofread marketing materials and content.
- Other duties may include administrative tasks and ad hoc projects.
Think beyond year one for a moment. We believe having a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity. At ARINC, we encourage experiential development and seek ways to provide you with opportunities for growth and variety in your work. We offer flexible work schedules including a compressed workweek with every other Friday off. Interested yet? If so, apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure! Qualifications Required Experience:
- College standing in one of the following degree programs: Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Business.
- Candidate must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, including Word and PowerPoint.
- Ideal candidate will have a GPA of 3.75 or higher. Amount of Travel Required for Position 0 - 25
ARINC - 13 months ago