Our direct client is looking for a Mid-Level DBA with 3-5 years experience with either SQL Server or Oracle experience. This is a 6 month contract-to-permanent position in Spokane, WA. US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
- 2+ years RDBMS DBA experience (DB2, SQL Server, or Oracle)
- Good SQL skills
- Mid-level experience configuring, installing, monitoring and maintaining Oracle, SQL Server, and/or DB2, databases.
- Mid-level experience troubleshooting database errors and tuning database performance
- Ability to research and evaluates alternatives, and recommend business solutions
- Ability to self-sufficiently prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced environment
- Clear and proactive communication skills with a customer service oriented attitude
- Degree or certification in Computer Science, IT or related field
- Database design and analysis
- SQL Server experience
- Scripting Language (Perl, Shell, Java, SQL, etc.)
- Experience with Unix OS environment
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will pay you if we find a job for that person!
Overtime: straight time
JobServe USA - 8 months ago