McKean Defense Group, a mission-focused strategic partner in Naval Engineering and Information Technology, is constantly pursuing technical growth and market diversification to increase value for its customers and opportunity for its employees. Our engineers, analysts, and programmers are currently providing innovative technical solutions in naval engineering, national security, and logistics programs across the nation and around the world.
McKean Defense Group has an opening for a Senior Analyst NAVSEA in Patuxent River, MD in support of the United States Navy. The ideal candidate brings a passion for supporting the management of naval strategic programs that are critical to ensuring the defense of the nation. They will possess a track record of rapid, effective execution of initiatives providing significant value.
- Provides support to the customer on program/project operations.
- Defines problems, analyzes and develops strategies to achieve assigned objectives.
- Manages the preparation of analyses, evaluations, and recommendations for implementation.
- Provides complex statistical modeling and analysis.
- Evaluates existing business goals, team functionality, and cross-discipline cooperation and develops recommendations to improve internal performance, shorten throughput time, and minimize internal costs, while increasing the overall quality of work, product, or service output. Implements improved systems, procedures and organizational changes.
- Employs analysis techniques, such as work breakdown structures, activity-based costing, process and productivity improvement measurements, and program audits/evaluations and performance testing to achieve stated objectives.
- Subject matter expert with extensive, enterprise-wide knowledge and experience in one or more designated functional and/or domain areas.
- Experience developing and executing successful strategic plans.
- Senior expert possesses demonstrated knowledge, extensive experience in the development of solutions, recommendations, or outcomes across multiple complex tasks in multiple organizations.
- Education: Bachelor’s or preferably a Master's degree in a related discipline from an accredited college or university.
- In lieu of a Bachelor's or Master's degree, an Associate's degree and 20 years of experience OR high school diploma and 25 years of experience performing the foregoing functions can be substituted.
- Experience: Eight years performing the full range of subject specific tasks in a complex and technically demanding project or task environment. A mix of military experience as a Commissioned Officer, senior enlisted or senior level DoD government, and corporate experience is required.
MCKEAN DEFENSE GROUP, LLC - 10 months ago