*** This is a Manager of Customer Service Trainee Position for the Central Maine region ***
*** Must have mobility to the following Maine locations: Jay, Bridgton, Gardiner, Waterville, Augusta, Madison, Winthrop, Farmington, Skowhegan, Oxford and Rumford ***
*** This training program is not intended as a guarantee of future positions. The intent of the program is to provide the district with an additional pool of candidates for current and future management needs. It also provides the selected candidate(s) with technical and management skills and the opportunity to practice those skills making them a more qualified candidate for future leadership positions ***
Essential Job Functions:
1. Promote customer goodwill by role modeling and providing high standards in customer service.
2. Foster a positive and inclusive environment to associates.
3. Manage the Office/Front End/Service Center operations in accordance with established department standard practices.
4. Manage work schedules to effectively maintain customer service standards and meet associates’ personal needs.
5. Hire, train and develop associates to meet the departmental needs.
6. Use good judgement in the delegation, assignment, and follow-up required for the efficient performance of the department.
7. Supervise performance of all duties and responsibilities of all Front End/Office/Service Center associates assigned.
8. Verify all customer IDs and ensure compliance with check cashing and tobacco/alcohol beverage sales policies.
9. Attain departmental budgeted payroll, over/shorts, bad checks and supplies.
10. Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position, with or without reasonable accommodations.
Hannaford - 18 months ago
Hannaford Bros. may have started as a fruit and vegetable stand in 1883, but it has expanded from its Maine roots to become an upscale...