The Wireless Technologies team is looking for a highly motivated individual with strong analytical and debugging skills.
The successful candidate will need strong system software fundamentals, excellent communication skills, and a desire to work with an amazing team to develop ground-breaking products. This candidate will be responsible for diagnosing driver level software issues and driving them to resolution. Work closely with internal software development and software stability team to improve the system stability and performance.
Required skills and experience:
- Experience with embedded OS.
- Device driver development experience in the area of SPI, UART, I2C, USB is a plus
- Should be able to diagnose/triage System level issues from Application processor to Baseband, provide input to development team on failure scenarios and potential fixes.
- Know how to use JTAG or ICE debuggers
- Efficient C/C++ coding skills
- Strong debugging skills
- Strong verbal & written communication skills are required.
- Demonstrate innovative and creative thinking capabilities.
Apple - 10 months ago
Apple Inc.designs, manufactures, and markets personal computers, portable digital music players, and mobile communication devices and sells...