Looking for a qualified individual to perform sales calls in designated territory. This individual will train, sell and work with Menards personnel to grow both special order and stock sales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain store displays, literature, POP as needed.
- Job site visits with and without store personnel.
- Help the stores with blue print take offs and quotes.
- Follow up on leads with millwork and contractor personnel.
- Maintain stock products to ensure this is maintained and merchandised correctly.
- Work with on site analyst to manage in store inventory.
- Get to know our competitors and use this to help grow territory.
- Product knowledge training sessions with both the millwork and contractor departments.
- Handle service requests as needed.
- Computer training to store personnel.
- In store demonstrations showing how to install/sell products.
- Setup in store displays as needed.
- Prefer Rep to live in Kansas City area.
- Sales background preferred.
- Territory will be between 15-20 Menards locations.
- Over night travel required.
- Must be a self starter and motivated to grow sales.
- Will report directly to Menards Regional Sales Manager.
- Runzheimer vehicle reimbursement plan.
JELD-WEN requires candidates that display a high standard of workmanship, work independently and as part of a team and will also possess the desire to improve their individual skill sets as required.
Send resume to email@example.com with *Kansas City Regional Sales Representative* in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
JELD-WEN, inc - 17 months ago