The LPN/ LVN effectively works with patients, patient families, departmental staff, dental staff, medical and nursing staff, security staff at all levels, administrative and support staff, to provide nursing care to inmate patients within a correctional facility.
Minimum Educational/Experience Requirements:
Employment Requirements :
- Current, unrestricted license as a Licensed Vocational/Practical Nurse in state of practice.
- Must be CPR certified.
Physical/Mental Requirements : Must be able to perform all of the essential elements of the position with or without an accommodation. This position routinely requires (but is not limited to) the following:
- Must be able to pass a criminal background investigation by the company.
- Must successfully complete a pre-employment drug test.
- May be required to pass a consumer credit check depending on site assignment.
- Obtain/maintain security clearance at facility as required for initial/continued employment.
- Occasional running when responding to emergencies to meet 4 minute or less response time requirement
- Frequent walking throughout site; to include walking up and down flights of stairs.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Correctional Healthcare Companies - 12 months ago