Enforces regulations designed to prevent breaches of security.
1. Patrols assigned areas to deter unauthorized entry, protect government property, and perform entry controller duties.
2. Exercises judgment and uses discretion in dealing with emergencies and security violations encountered.
3. Determines whether first response should be to intervene directly, to keep situation under surveillance, or to report situation so that it can be handled by appropriate authority.
4. Receives specialized training in methods and techniques of protecting security areas.
5. Maintains excellent physical fitness.
6. Participates in basic aerostat operations, including (but not necessarily limited to) launch to flight altitude, recovery from flight altitude, aerostat snubbing, snow removal, inflations, and deflations.
7. Peforms other related duties and assignments as required.
High school graduate.
0-2 years' security experience. Valid U.S. Driver’s license required.
Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
SECURITY CLEARANCE: None.
Clearance Level Required at Start Date
No Clearance Required
ITT Exelis - 24 months ago