Responsible for all sales activities, from lead
generation through close in an assigned territory.
Develops and implements agreed upon Marketing Plan and
Sales Process, which will meet both personal and
business goals of expanding customer base in the
assigned territory area. Works within the software sales
team, and in conjunction with supporting departments,
for the achievement of revenue generation, increased
market share, customer satisfaction, and long-term
account goals in line with company vision and values.
Relationships and Roles:
- Responsible for the sales of membership management
software and web site development tailored exclusively
to the Chamber of Commerce and Associations industries.
- Demonstrates excellent communications skills and
product and industry knowledge allowing the Sales
Representative to provide an effective presentation.
- Develops annual business plan in conjunction with
Sales Manager, which details activities to follow during
the fiscal year, which will focus the Sales
Representative on meeting or exceeding sales quota.
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
- Demonstrates the ability to follow a defined sales
process, be accountable and meet deadlines
- Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing
a sale resulting in the taking of market share from
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to
prospects and clients of the various solutions the
company offers to address their business issues.
- Maintains a database of qualified leads through
referrals, telephone canvassing, cold calling, direct
mail, email, attendance at industry events and
conferences and networking.
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing
plans as needed.
- Creates and conducts effective proposal presentations
and RFP responses that identify prospects business
problems, the effects of the problems, and the WebLink
solutions to their problems.
- Responsible for sourcing and developing client
relationships and referrals.
- Responsible for identifying and building an effective
referral base to maximize revenue.
- Demonstrates the ability to gather, submit detailed
business information for pricing, and presentation of
solutions to identified prospects' business problems.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and
prospecting activities including cold calls, discovery
calls, demos and presentations, closed sales, and
follow-up activities within their assigned territory,
including the use of sales force automation software to
maintain accurate records to maximize territory
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and
business ethics codes and ensures that they are
communicated and implemented within the team.
- Participates and contributes to the development of
educational programs offered to clients, prospects and
- Attends trade shows and conferences in the assigned
territory as required and necessary.
- Internal / External Cooperation
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area
to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively,
drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the
customer, collaborate with others, solve problems
creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external
relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working
team relationships with all support departments.
- 2-5 years of experience in sales or
sales-related job function.
- An understanding of the chamber of commerce and/or
associations industry or direct professional experience
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
- Willingness to travel and work in a national team of
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
- Previous participation in sales training program
- A bachelor's degree required, or the
equivalent combination of education and experience.
WebLink International, Inc. - 10 months ago