Responsible for the development and growth of the retail branch’s key drivers to include growth of branch deposits, loans, net income, management of risk, and the coaching and sales development of the branch team members. Promotes quality service, through effective use of the customer constitution. Administers business development goals and objectives, staffing models, schedules and performance standards.
1. Responsible for the overall management of the branch’s activities, including business development, sales and service, expense controls, credit, community leadership, budgeting, achieving financial and compliance standards, and facilities management.
2. Provide personalized banking services to current and prospective customers, consistently seeking to expand customer relationships and provide the highest level customer service through business development and activities.
3. Analyze credit and financial information for processing of loans and other bank products for customers to ensure applicable lending policies and procedures are followed. Responsible for adherence of compliance regulations.
4. Manage all product marketing campaigns, sales development activities and referral programs for the branch.
5. Conduct weekly sales and service performance meetings with branch on a weekly basis. Monitor branch activities and results to insure sales success. Motivate and reward employees for achievement of sales and service goals.
6. Develop sales, service, and technical skills of team members through training, observing, and providing regular feedback.
7. Prepare annual business plan and budget.
8. Coordinate facility needs to maintain an efficient working environment with a quality appearance.
9. Actively participate in community organizations and activities to project and sustain a favorable bank image in the community.
10. Respond to and resolve customer service requests according to Great Western Bank policies in a prompt, efficient and courteous manner at all times.
11. Perform other job-related duties or special projects as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications / Experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree preferred in business administration, finance, accounting, or related area.
2. 3 - 5 years of successful sales experience with strong working knowledge of banking products and services. Previous retail or commercial management experience strongly preferred.
3. Working knowledge of all bank products and services.
4. Strong management and business development skills.
5. Effective selling and cross-selling skills.
6. Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
Great Western Bancorporation is the holding company for Great Western Bank, which operates about 200 branches in Iowa, Kansas, Missouri,...