Each day, FedEx delivers a wide array of transportation, e-commerce, and business solutions to millions of customers around the globe. In order to deliver on the promise to make every FedEx experience outstanding, it is crucial to utilize top-notch services and bring together more than 290,000 of the best people available to deliver on that customer promise.
Want a career that can go the distance? Recently recognized as a well-established company that values people regardless of background and fosters growth, FedEx was included on the following lists in 2011:
FedEx also recognizes that true success means taking care of the people that our drive business results. By living out a company-wide foundation of people-service-profit (PSP), FedEx understands that in an age of increasing automation and technological advances, great people are still at the heart of our success. The right people deliver great service and this produces better profits.
- CNN Money’s Global 500
- Fortune Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies
- Black Enterprise Magazine’s 40 Best Companies for Diversity
This is all a result of having top-performing employees with an absolutely, positively spirit ready to deliver on the FedEx promise of quality.
If you’re looking to be part of that talent with terrific benefits, competitive pay and a ton of developmental opportunity, don’t wait any longer!
Click ‘apply now’ and tell us more about yourself today!
This position will provide on-site support at one of FedEx premiere HealthCare customers. The position will play a key role in supporting the development and execution of the customer’s small parcel strategy with FedEx by working closely with the Contracting Team, business units, sites, global trade, various other customer’s stake holders and the appropriate FedEx resources.
The ideal candidate will possess operations understanding of FedEx Operating Companies, pricing & payment understanding, transportation network modeling capabilities, along with a strong foundation of analytics and data mining capability to:
In addition, this position will support the reporting and quantification of benefits from various projects as well as supporting the needs of the field; aligning appropriate resources from both parties to further corporate strategic initiatives.
- Identify, prioritize, evaluate and pursue optimization opportunities related to all Service Levels and offerings.
- Analyze and aggregate data for specific sites, services to identify incremental opportunities.
- Support project activities which require mode/service changes as requested.
- Trouble shoot service issues, operational improvements, tracking/damage resolution.
- Support planning events necessary for Holidays, Weather, Service Delays.
- Implementation of new sites, services support.
Specific Duties, Activities, and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for extracting & analyzing data in an efficient and customized manner based on project requirements.
- Responsible for providing standard reports (monthly, quarterly, annually, as defined)
- Support & Interpret the daily needs of our customer’s field locations (Service, flow, volume, equipment requirements, transit times, etc.)
- Analysis of inbound / outbound shipment flow to identify opportunities.
- Support implementation of new sites and new services.
- Special Projects related to transportation spend reduction.
- Tactical day to day support to include, but not limited to: hazmat issues, damages, Shipping Administrator support, tracking/service issue resolution support.
- Costing analysis on new opportunities and/or network change opportunities
Bachelor's degree/equivalency in business, finance, economics, computer science, engineering or related field. Master's degree preferred. Typically has 5 years work experience in measurement and analysis, quantitative business problem solving, operations, sales or marketing analysis, and/or knowledge management. Able to work on multiple assignments concurrently. Demonstrates advanced skills with business software. Typically, knowledge of third and Fourth generation computer languages, SAS, or RDMS is required. Strong interpersonal skills. Strong writing and oral communication skills. Advanced analytical skills. Knowledge of FedEx sales and/or operations processes is preferred.
FedEx Services - 30+ days ago
FedEx Corporation (FedEx)provides a portfolio of transportation, e-commerce and business services through companies that compete collectivel...