Design, program, test, debug and maintain web-based applications. Produce optimized Websites that adhere to standards. Serve as a mentor to junior developers.
Bachelor's degree in computer science, related field, or equivalent experience. 4-6 years of web application development experience with HTML, CSS, Java Script, SQL, and C# (ASP.NET). Experience with client side web development including interactive online forms. Knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL, SQL Server TSQL, Web Services, AJAX, JQuery, Visual Studio 2010 a plus.
Licenses/Certifications: ITIL Certificate or obtain within 18 months of hire
• Design and develop components of multi-tiered web applications
• Interact regularly with others in the company to understand requirements and devise solutions
• Participate in different stages of development including requirements analysis, implementation, testing, deployment, monitoring, and maintenance
• Produce well-planned, well-structured, high-quality code
• Develop and design web pages and websites through use of graphics, scripting languages and multimedia
• Provide guidance, training and support to junior level developers
Centene Corporation - 30+ days ago
Centene is sensitive to the needs of individuals and families enrolled in government-assisted health programs. The company provides managed...