Solid reputation, passionate people and endless opportunities.
That's Travelers. Our superior financial strength and consistent record of strong operating returns mean security for our customers - and opportunities for our employees. You will find Travelers to be full of energy and a workplace in which you truly can make a difference.
Looking to work with a great company that offers real career paths? If you are a motivated sales person with exceptional customer service skills, we want to talk to you. Travelers is one of the nation's leading insurance service organizations, and we're hiring retention sales associates who can excel in our fast-paced work environment.
Retention Sales Associates identify sales opportunities while servicing our customers on coverage needs with focus on retaining and growing profitable business. Daily responsibilities include:
- Inform customers of Travelers products/services and suggest options and new products that suit their needs
- Retain profitable business by educating existing customers on the value of Travelers
- Evaluate customers needs and counsel regarding policy coverage and options
- Sell new products to existing customers
- Must be able to pass and obtain Property and Casualty license
- Above all, constant focus on delivering a great customer experience
Qualified candidates will have:
- Prior sales or customer service experience; Insurance and/or call center experience is a plus
- Ability to sell and retain customers
- Proven ability to educate customers on Travelers value proposition
- Strong decision making skills to handle difficult customer and overcome objections
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills
- Ability to multitask while maintaining high quality standards
Shift Hours: 10:00AM-7:00PM Monday through Friday, with rotating weekends
Salary: Base salary + monthly incentive. Top performers earn 50K+!
Travelers employees are driven, passionate, and the reason for our growing success. We offer competitive salary and great benefits, including medical, dental, life, and vision coverage beginning day one; 401(k) plan with company match, pension plan, and paid vacation/holidays. We maintain a high-energy culture that encourages your professional development through training, individual coaching, and comprehensive employee support.
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer. We actively promote a drug-free workplace.
Job Category : Customer Service
Travelers is a leading provider of property casualty insurance for auto, home and business. The company has operations in the United States,...