Loan Servicing Specialist 2 (Cash Management Dept / Drafting Team)
Locations and Annual Salary Ranges
800 S JORDAN CREEK PKWY - WEST DES MOINES, IA
Actual Sched: Full-Time
Our competitive advantage: People. It all begins with outstanding talent.
Our vision: Helping our customers succeed financially.
Our product: Service for over 160 years.
Our culture: Wow!
In Wells Fargo's Consumer Lending Group (CLG), we've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what s needed to succeed.
The CLG team includes our home mortgage, home equity, consumer credit card, personal loans and lines, direct auto, dealer services and commercial auto, retail services and education financial services businesses.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance).
Our Performing Servicing Team: Strives to help our customers achieve, maintain and sustain homeownership by advancing responsible servicing practices, focusing on the customer and striving for operational excellence.
Responsible for performing a variety of loan servicing tasks. Functions include: reviewing loan disbursement requests; processing disbursements; preparing loan demands and reconveyances; maintaining loan and disbursement files; responding to routine customer inquiries; coding and renewal processing; preparing and submitting documents, data and records according to department procedures and government regulations; handling payments for hazard insurance premiums, property taxes and other special transactions.
- Responsible for performing a variety of loan servicing tasks.
- Processing automatic mortgage payment setups, changes and deletions through daily input of customer banking information within the Fidelity Cash workstation.
- Responding to routine customer drafting inquiries and preparing data and records according to department procedures and government regulations.
- Assist with other areas of Cash Management functions as needed.
6+ months administrative experience or interacting with customers/people.
This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent data entry skills including high accuracy and speed.
- Attention to detail and procedures.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Basic math skills; addition and subtraction.
- Proven ability to meet strict daily and monthly deadlines.
- Ability to deal effectively with quickly changing priorities.
- Strong team player.
- PC skills, including Word and Excel for Windows.
(College education accepted in place of mortgage or banking experience).
- Previous experience within Mortgage and/or Banking.
- Experience with Fidelity/LPS/LIS/CPI/MSP, Hogan, GEM and/or File Net/LIV.
- Familiarity with the Fidelity cash workstation or equivalent Mortgage Servicing Cash processing experience.
Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. It...