This position is responsible for managing Information Systems projects through requirements definition, planning, testing, and implementation.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work with Stericycle business sponsors and IS resources to define the requirements and scope of the project.
• Work with management to obtain the resources needed for the project.
• Schedule tasks, deadlines, and key milestones specified by the IS Department’s Standard Project Workflow.
• Identify and look for ways to mitigate resource constraints and other risks associated with the project timeline.
• Manage the status of Development and Testing resources for the project. Work with Production Control to ensure a successful deployment of all software and hardware specified by the project.
• Review project deliverables, and pull in subject matter experts to address issues, as needed.
• Coordinate User Acceptance Test for formal sign-off by the business sponsors.
• Meet with business sponsors on a regular basis to communicate project progress and discuss issues.
• Resolve issues with the appropriate level of management.
• Effectively manage “scope creep” by building consensus about the necessity to change the original project plan.
Education & Experience:
Education equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in information technology, business, engineering or science, or the equivalent in related work experience. PMP certification is a plus.
Five or more years of experience in a business or IT environment, including two or more years of project management experience, demonstrating knowledge of Microsoft Project or other project management timeline software programs and Microsoft Office products.
Demonstrates knowledge of and experience in requirements and design deliverables.
Demonstrates a good understanding of data structures, data flow, and human interface fundamentals.
Demonstrates familiarity with Stericycle development tools/platform:
• MS Windows and Vista OS.
• .NET, SQL Server 2000/2005, ASP.NET 2.0, Team Foundation Server.
Demonstrated experience with Stericycle’s enterprise systems is a plus.
Demonstrates a passion for delivering excellent customer experiences.
Stericycle is a global business-to-business services company. We provide an array of highly specialized solutions servicing healthcare...