Responsible for delivering outstanding Customer Service on every order internally and externally. Manages the project; orders assigned, corroborating, scheduling and most importantly working with cross-functional organizations towards implementation on the due dates. You will continually be improving, as a subject matter expert, in the Integra’s Product Suite and Processes and be the main point of contact for all customer communication, Project Tracking and Revenue realization.
- Single point of contact for moderate to high complex projects.
- Interaction with Internal & external customers
- Proactively manages the customer’s requirements
- Promotes revenue growth, retention and excellent customer service.
- Serves as an Escalation point
- Tracks and accurately turns up moves add changes and disconnects
- Manages all customer communications,
- Manages all aspect of the conversion of Sales to revenue
- Collaborates and builds relations for a positive customer Experience.
- Strong PC skills, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Power point
- Demonstrates effective ability to direct, influence and collaborate across cross functional groups.
- Excellent writing skills, using email and MS Word as well as documenting consisely, verbal conversations
- 3 to 5 years in Project management specializing in Customer service within the Telecommunication company
- Education – Bachelor’s degree
- A combination of education and experience is acceptable.
Integra Telecom wants to be a key component of the US communications network. The facilities-based telecommunications carrier provides local...