2 Exlcusive 3-6 month contract positions with our exciting Sports and Entertainmentclient in Midtown Atlanta.
Candidates need to have Product Management experience in the consumer internet space (companies that build and run consumer facing web sites). All candidates must be quantitatively sound, and ideally haveexperience with Mobile Products including assisting in new mobile product roll outs.
The Product Managers will be responsible for handling vendor relationships, work with marketing andreport numbers to the "client" and Sr. Management. There would be some "on call" work during sporting events realted to the product.
College Degree is preferred. 3-6 years experience.
What you'll be doing:
- Experience with developing technology solutions for digital, mobile and video ad serving & audience targeting
- commercial experience in technical and functional business experience
- Hands-on experience configuring data in ad servers and using ad serving & audience targeting applications
- Experience in providing input to strategic business plans
- Demonstrated ability to successfully perform analysis, support, training, reporting, testing, and project management across multiple, complex system implementations with custom and third-party applications
- Using industry and application knowledge of digital, video and mobile ad serving and audience targeting technology to proactively develop product functionality and recommend solutions to drive ad sales revenue.
- Ownership of business and technical requirements
- Gathering and implementing across multiple projects, site and functional teams creating initial implementation, systematic integration, launch and communication lead of technical advertising system solution
- Responsible for driving strategic business process / reengineering as appropriate while working on multiple, technically complex, mission-critical, and/or high-profile projects to identify needs
- Participating in research and development efforts for next generation advertising technologies
The Intersect Group - 2 years ago