I DRIVE SAFELY has an immediate opening for an SEO Link Building Specialist. With occasional supervision, the SEO Link BuildingSpecialist will work closely with the Marketing team members in our Carlsbad office to identify link building opportunities, establish and build relationships with relevant external web sites, and secure positive back links to improve strength of both IDS and secondary brand web sites.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review SERP positions to identify link building opportunities
- Establish and build relationships with relevant external web sites
- Secure positive back links to improve strength of both IDS and secondary brand web sites
- Keyword research conducted by SEO / Marcom teams, will be prioritized and delivered to Specialist (keyword research leads to appropriate blog/web pages/link building partners)
- Responsible for outreach/contact and building relationship with partner websites
- Collaborate with partner and SEO/Marcom teams on content ideation
- Responsible for all partner-facing written communication
- Responsible for maintaining relationships with partners over time
- Evaluate partner sites and link placement - determine potential SEO value or benefit
- Determine what internal page is most appropriate to point link to
- Ensure links are posted as discussed, ensure links remain for agreed upon time frame
- B.A. preferred
- 1 - 2 years SEO or digital marketing experience
- Familiarity with SEO basic concepts and tactics
- Familiarity with SEO tools such as SEOMoz and Majestic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence in ability to contact potential partners without an
- Must be persistent in follow up with potential partners (email
able to report on efforts
- Ability to multitask
- Attention to detail
- Good time management
- Ability to self manage - track task initiation and completion,
Why I DRIVE SAFELY?
- Exhibit a high level of professionalism
We are a different company. We dont rest on our laurels. Instead, we constantly evolve, keeping ahead of the curve, determined to remain the industry leader. We have passed the 10 year mark and have seen continual growth because we are a company of dedicated individuals who thrive on collaboration and embrace new technologies, always searching for new opportunities, new challenges and new successes.
We are a company that believes in the merits of the individual. We value respect, honesty and transparency. We say what we mean. We do what we say. We do what is ethically and morally correct. Always.
We are a company of individuals who at the end of the day turn off their computers and know theyve given more than a 100%, and cant wait to start again tomorrow. We are a company of passionate professionals that love what we do.
Total Rewards, Corporate Culture, and More
We understand the importance total rewards play in attracting and retaining key talent. As a result, we pride ourselves in offering our employees competitive compensation plans and an outstanding benefits package that sets us above the rest.
We pay 100% of the employee cost for medical, dental, vision, and life. We also provide a 401K plan with matching over a 2-year vesting period. We offer a plethora of paid holidays along with a large Paid Time Off bank.
We actively manage and create our corporate culture to ensure an engaging employment experience while consistently striving to brand our company as an employer of choice. Imagine joining an employer where your manager will take a vested interest in your professional development and actively participates in guiding you to your optimal career path.
I DRIVE SAFELY - 16 months ago