A Social Worker embodies the healing commitment of providing extraordinary care to our patients. A Social Worker utilizes clinical expertise to perform psychosocial assessment and develop a plan of care that provides the best care for the patient. This is a great opportunity to work collaboratively with patients, patients’ families, healthcare providers, insurers, and community resources. As a Social Worker you are highly valued and respected for your contribution to our healing environment and being an advocate for our patients. The Certified Social Worker will perform these duties under the direct supervision of an Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW).
Benefits Eligible: No
Shift Details: This is a part-time position to work 16 hours a week. Minimum requirement is 2 shifts a week and 10 shift per month. Shifts are 8 hours and are day shifts Monday through Friday, including some weekends.
Department: Intermountain Medical Center based but may float to The Orthopedic Specialty Hospital and Alta View Hospital
Additional Details: Flexibility to work various shifts beneficial.
- Applicant must be current Utah Certified Social Worker (CSW) or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), and be able to comply with hospital regulatory requirements
- This position requires flexibility, assertiveness, and autonomy.
- Must be able to work with different age groups, cultures, and populations.
- Must be willing to travel between Intermountain Healthcare hospitals.
- Hearing/Listening, Manual Dexterity, Seeing, Sitting, Speaking.
- Experience in medical social work
- Knowledge of community resources, discharge planning, and crisis counseling.
- Completion of a medical social work internship
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare - 30+ days ago
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty clini...