Job ID: 22519321
AlliedBarton Security Services is the industry's premier provider of highly trained security personnel to many industries and approximately 200 Fortune 500 companies across the country. AlliedBarton is American owned and managed and was the first security services company on Training magazine's Top 125 list for five consecutive years.AlliedBarton is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
We are seeking highly motivated, high energy individuals for a hospital security officer positions. Candidates must be able to interact with the public, visitors, contractors and client in a friendly, professional, proactive manner. Candidates must also be capable of patrolling interior and exterior grounds on any combination of foot and in vehicle(s), and performing periodic 'spot checks'. Excellent written and electronic documentation are a must, as well as clear verbal articulation and de-escalation skills. Full, part, on call, and events positions are available. Prior security experience preferred, but not required (with some exceptions). Police and military experience a plus, as well as currently holding a Nevada work card.
All new applicants must present required documents upon offer of any position: * Valid driver's License or state ID* Social Security Card* PILB Work Card (if you hold one)* Either: o Millitary DD214o 10 years verifiable work history (obtained from Social Security office)o HS diploma or GED & a paystub or W2
Security Officer Basic Qualifications:
Basic Job Responsibilities:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Demonstrates a passion for customer service, and comfort and ability in assisting with large crowds.
- Positive, approachable demeanor with excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to respond quickly to requests for assistance in challenging situations.
- Ability to withstand inclement weather as well as ability to:
- Sit, stand, walk and/or work in-, out-doors up to 8 hours per day.
- Perform bike patrols up to 8 hours per day.
- For driving posts, must possess current Nevada driver's license and pass MVR check.
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard.
- Adherence to company/client appearance and uniform standards.
Respond to, investigate, and write reports on all incidents and accidents including medical emergencies, fires, alarms, bomb threats, etc. in accordance with the client's Operating Procedure Manual.
- Proactively patrol client property as instructed.
- Provide a highly visible security presence to help deter criminal activity and violation of the client's code of conduct, reacting promptly to address unacceptable behavior.
- Seek opportunities to interact with client, customers, visitors, etc. Be friendly, helpful and attentive to enhance their experience at the property.
- While on patrol, be alert and identify potential safety hazards, mitigate found hazards, and notify the client of conditions of concern.
We offer competitive compensation package including salary, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for career advancement.We are the largest American-owned security company in the United States yet we recognize that any one individual can make a real difference. AlliedBarton is known as the most responsive security services provider and strives to provide world-class service. Our environment is entrepreneurial, dynamic and customer-focused. We are industry leaders, determined to serve and secure the people, homes, and businesses of our communities! Are you daring enough to be a leader who sees challenges as an adventure? Embark upon an exciting career journey while helping us to create our future, determine our destiny, and Dare to be GREAT! We need professionals who want to Grow, take Responsibility, be Empowered, desire Achievement, and experience positive relationships built on Trust! So what are you waiting for? Be daring, be GREAT, be one of us!
AlliedBarton Security Services
- 3 years ago - save job
Better than a blanket, Allied Security Holdings gives customers a sense of security. One of the largest private contract security firms in...