One year production experience, preferably in a production environment.
• Ability work effectively in a team environment. Works with a sense of urgency while maintaining quality and company safety standards.
• Ability to comprehend and safely operate production equipment.
• Ability to understand and comply with all QA testing required of position.
• Ability to stoop, bend, lift, twist on a regular basis; ability to stand for prolonged periods of time.
• Ability to repeatedly lift 50 pounds.
• Responsible for the efficient operation of designated production equipment as assigned.
• Responsible for start up, operation, change over, shut down and preventative maintenance of assigned production equipment. Equipment may include, but not limited to, production line equipment, forklifts or other power equipment.
• Operate all assigned equipment safely and efficiently.
• Perform manual tasks as assigned. Assignment may include, but not limited to, loading cap hoppers, supplying other production line items, reworking product as necessary, loading conveyors with bottles, crates, and/or coolers.
• Verify accuracy of work (i.e. QA line checks, verification of load-in/load-out accuracy).
• Provide general plant and facility clean up (5S) including, but not limited to production line clean up and sanitizing, landscape maintenance, minor facility painting, and warehouse sanitation.
A LEADER IN BEVERAGE SERVICES:
One of the nation's leading operators in the U.S. Home and Office Beverage Delivery market, DS Services of...