Computer Generated Solutions (CGS) is a diversified technology company with global operations in US, Canada, India, Europe and South America. We provide IT Consulting and Professional Services, Outsourcing and Managed Services, Training and ERP software and services. Since 1984, CGS has helped companies and governmental agencies leverage information technology to gain the competitive edge. For more information about the company, please visit our website at www.cgsinc.com .
We are looking for Python developer for 6 months contract in NYC
• Must be customer focused and able to work in a collaborative environment
• Must be capable of working in a fast-moving and agile environment
• Must understand the importance of building right-sized technology solutions
• Must be able to align technology with the organizational goals and objectives
• Must be able to work with business analysts to discuss and learn requirements
• Must have strong communication skills
• Must be self-motivated and proactive
• Must have strong time management, prioritization and scheduling skills
• Must be able to foresee risks, and communicate appropriately
• Minimum of 5 years of python development experience
• Deep understanding of the Django framework
• Development for the web including working knowledge of HTTP, caching, sessions, etc.
• Strong database skills in a relational database (PostgresSQL, Oracle, MySQL, etc.)
• Full understanding of version control (GIT, SVN, Mercurial, etc.
• Experience working in Linux (Debian, CentOS, etc.) with command-line utilities
• Ability to streamline deployment with packaging technologies (i.e. Hudson/Jenkins, Maven, puppet, etc.) is a plus
• Mobile development experience is a plus
• Background of working in a regulated environment (i.e. PCI, HIPPA) is a plus
• Agile development experience is a plus
CGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
Computer Generated Solutions - 16 months ago
Computer Generated Solutions (CGS) fixes computer generated problems. The company resells, customizes, and supports computer software from...