RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:|
Engility is seeking a Java Developer to be on a development effort for the FBI to interface directly with the customer and be responsible for all Software Development Lifecycles Phases. Position is located in the FBI HQ building.
MINIMUM TANGIBLE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Working knowledge of Java Enterprise Edition. Experience with any of the following technologies is a plus: Java Server Faces (JSF) Facelet and Servlet API, Ajax, Hibernate, and JBoss.
- Oracle PL/SQL development.
- Ability to interact with the customer and team members well to define requirements and demonstrate progress.
- Familiarity with a business intelligence reporting tool such as MicroStrategy is a plus.
- Must have a minimum of an active Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility.
Minimum of five (5) years of development experience, this includes web development, software design, and testing.
Agile development experience is a plus.
BA/BS and 5-8 yrs of related experience
Posted Date: 4/11/2014
- 8 months ago - save job
Research is this company's middle name. No, really. Dynamics Research Corporation (DRC) provides computer-based systems development,...