- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects for the purpose of providing legal services
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Identifies, assesses and manages risk to the company
- Manages financial resources and processes
- Monitors corporate governance processes and procedures
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides legal advice and counsel to the company
- Provides legal support for business transactions and projects involving legal risk
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Law degree from an accredited law school.
- License to practice law in at least one state.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year of supervisory experience.
- 5 years working as a lawyer in a corporate Legal department or law firm.
Counsel, Assistant, Associate
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...