Ensure Regulatory compliance of area Company sites. Review and complete due
diligence required for collocations and new tower construction. Sustain
compliance with government and Company policy.
Essential Job Functions
- Review and, when necessary, order Environmental, AM and/or FAA filings and
other regulatory documentation for proposed collocations and new tower
- Ensure asset management standards and procedures are properly implemented
and regulatory compliance is maintained.
- Oversee the collection and maintenance of regulatory compliance data to
ensure that databases are accurate and up-to-date.
- Research, analyze and respond to inquiries from internal and external
customers for site regulatory information. Research and report regulatory
- Develop proficiency in communicating and implementing regulatory guidelines
and review applicable documents for compliance with guidelines.
- Provide guidance and support to Field, Asset and District personnel
regarding regulatory compliance.
- Scan Regulatory documents and record as necessary in databases.
- Review, analyze and rectify data discrepancies through corporate status
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Paralegal certification preferred
- Two (2) or more years of regulatory experience or equivalent experience in
- Knowledge of wireless communication industry and government administrative
procedures and requirements
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and interpersonal skills
- Skill in operating a personal computer
- Experience in preparation or review of FAA Forms (7460) and lighting
regulations, Forms 854, and state departments of transportation (if applicable
in jurisdiction of region), including support documents such as site surveys and
U.S.G.S. quad maps
- Knowledge and experience with NEPA and Phase 1/11 regulations and
CHC Consulting - 10 months ago
We offer turnkey telecom engineering solutions that save you time, money and manpower - so you can focus on growing your business.