Scope of Work : Ericsson is looking for a Contract Administrator I candidate for the Network Advantage Managed Service. This individual will be working with the Landlord Solutions team which is the gateway for all in-bound Lease, maintenance and state/local regulatory issues regarding thousands of cell sites. These issues are relayed from Landlords, 3rd parties (i.e. Municipalities), and internal Ericsson Organizations. Landlord Solutions is responsible for the triage, engagement and distribution of daily workload to internal Organizations such as Property Services, Post On-Air and Cell Site Maintenance as well as external organizations. The Contract Administrator I, will be responsible for: |
• Providing superior customer service to landlords in a timely manner.
• Answering phone calls in a high call volume environment.
• Inputting ticket data into customer database for updates and escalations
• Maintaining quality and cycle-time against predetermined objectives.
• Cross-organizational communication management for assigned projects within the Managed Services, US organization.
• Cross-organizational communication of agreement terms and conditions as they apply to their assigned projects.
• Adherence to team methods and discipline. Qualifications: Skills, Experience and Education:
• Strong legal and financial acumen.
• Strong customer orientation.
• Ability to multi-task and meet objectives against aggressive timelines.
• Excellent analytical & problem solving capability.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a business, real estate, management, or telecommunications field, or a minimum of four years of progressive experience in a related field, or Juris Doctorate
• Proven track record of meeting objectives. Core Competencies:
• Demonstrates exceptional capacity for taking ownership of issues through to resolution.
• Takes a logical and orderly approach to analyzing problems, organizing work and planning actions.
• Ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally.
• Ability to negotiate/resolve conflicts.
• Searches and implements creative solutions, going beyond the traditional and accepted.
• Identifies needs of both internal and external customers and meets or exceeds their expectations in a resource efficient way.
• Specific equipment and/or materials used in the performance of the essential functions of the job: MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and Siterra
• Travel Required:
ATEC Wireless - 22 months ago