1 Regular Full-Time Position
Must be available
Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Must be flexible with schedule changes in order to meet operational needs.
Provides administrative support for technical, administrative and marketing areas of our Guam laboratory; Leads employee teams to plan and coordinate company events such as but not limited to parties, picnics, client functions, seminars; Assists with billing documents such as deposit worksheet files, deposit checks, payment follow-ups. Assists with inventory of supplies; Assists internal and external customers with questions, concerns, problems, etc.; performs other duties as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years of business school or comparable work experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Two years experience in an office setting performing secretarial or administrative duties preferred
- One year of public contact experience
- Experience as a facilitator and project manager preferred
- Laboratory experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both in verbal and written form
- Ability to work effectively both independently and with a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Typing skill: 96% accuracy at 30 wpm
- Intermediate personal computers skills including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and routine database activity. (ex: email, create letters, format data, use tables, insert objects)
- Working knowledge of general office equipment such as copiers, facsimile machines, etc.
- Facilitation and project management skills preferred
Diagnostic Laboratory Services, Inc. - 2 years ago