This is an exciting time for Melaleuca as we reached $1 Billion in sales last year. We are continuing to push forward and need strong motivated people to accomplish the high goals we have set for this year. As the Regional Sales Manager you will have the opportunity to provide leadership and manage the attainment of sales, customer satisfaction, customer retention, and profit objectives. Also responsible for providing effective, overall vision and direction of a Regional Sales organization. Must work collaboratively with internal partners to communicate and generate awareness of channel trends that may impact sales and product success.
To be successful in this role, you will also :
Who you are
- Builds strong, high level relationships with high value Independent Marketing Executives to ensure the efficient execution of regional growth objectives.
- Coach, lead, and develop direct reports and field team.
- Leads the development and implementation of successful solution-based sales strategies. Acts as an Ambassador for Melaleuca and an adviser to the customer.
- Influence, motivate, communicate and generate results through others. Counsel top Independent Marketing Executives on Sales-related issues and events.
- Ensures that all key strategies are executed as designed. Articulates and aligns strategic plans and ensure that they are implemented effectively.
- Creates and promotes a collaborative regional sales environment.
- Responsible for maintaining and continuously improving the quality system and achieving quality objectives through daily actions.
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- Must have near native fluency in Spanish
- Must be open to relocation to Idaho Falls, ID
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years relevant sales or equivalent experience with demonstrated success managing indirect sales force
- More than 1 year management experience with demonstrated strong competency and proven track record in sales management and leadership
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including making compelling
Melaleuca grows its sales from the ground up. Deriving its name from the tea tree (Melaleuca alternifolia), the company is a leading...