For almost 30 years, Vein Clinics of America (VCA) has been dedicated to the treatment of all aspects of Varicose Vein Disease. Acknowleged as experts in the field, VCA has helped lead advances in the treatment of VVD. And with 45 clinics in over 14 states, VCA is growing. We are currently seeking a professional Office Manager with excellent customer service skills to perform transaction data entry, schedule management, facility maintenance, and operations administration for our new clinic in Wilton, CT.
BA/BS strongly preferred
- Ensure that all VCA policies and procedures are distributed, understood and implemented by all clinic staff members.
- With the assistance of the Case Manager and Office Assistant, manage the patient schedule to maximize the use of provider time and collected revenue production.
- Schedule staff to meet operational and medical care requirements of the clinic and the patients.
- Maintain the appearance and function of all office equipment and facilities.
- Maintain inventory of marketing and operational materials and supplies.
- Maintain all Petty Cash funds.
- Ensure the proper input of procedures, payments and patient data into Medical Manager. Ensure that computer files are kept up to date. Ensure that all patient charts are up to date and properly filed.
- Ensure that the Daily Close, and all other regular and requested reports are performed correctly and submitted in a timely fashion.
- At the direction of the Director of Patient Financial Services, manage the aged receivables and ensure the timely collection of past due accounts. Collect all money due and owing from the patient at the time of treatment.
- Maintain all patient retention records in charts and Case Management (MM) for each patient, utilize Medical Manager’s Recall Program and monitor the progress of each patient to ensure the completion of all treatment on both legs to the patient’s satisfaction.
- Conduct regular staff meetings to communicate new ideas, resolve problems, obtain feedback and maintain the overall effectiveness of the clinic staff.
- Be able to fulfill the duties of the Case Manager on a short-time basis, including inquiries and follow-up.
- Facilitate consult conversion to initial by assisting the patient in developing an acceptable financial plan for payment of treatment, and by ensuring that the consult is comfortable with all aspects of treatment such as compliance, convenience and cost.
- Work with Case Manager Specialists to coordinate the acquisition and retention of patients.
Minimum 1 year of business development or sales experience
Previous management or supervisory experience preferred
Familiarity with automated office systems
Knowledge of medical software, scheduling, insurance processing and collections preferred
Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
Prefer prior experience working in a medical environment
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, prescription drug, and vision insurance; 401k, long-term and short-term disability and life insurance.
Vein Clinics of America - 3 years ago