Willis Global Captive Practice needs to fill a job vacancy.
The position offers a broad learning curve that would encompass underwriting, reinsurance, sales and marketing as well as a varied international client portfolio. This is a superb opportunity for an individual interested in working in a challenging and dynamic environment where performance is rewarded.
Key Responsibilities for management of a portfolio of captive insurance companies will include;
- Working with risk managers from multiple organizations from across the country to accurately capture and administer their organizations’ risk exposure;
- Providing front line services to risk managers and routing their questions to appropriate parties if needed;
- Collaborating with computer programmers to implement and maintain a Willis proprietary software system for external clients; providing training to other users;
- Producing accurate and pertinent information on a timely basis to enable the captive Boards to make informed decisions;
- Ongoing liaison with parent company, insurance regulator, directors, and service providers in respect of the above;
- Administer, collate, negotiate and review Policy documentation;
- Liaison with insurance and reinsurance brokers as required;
- Assist with underwriting decisions in conjunction with Account Executives, including Renewals and New Business;
- Providing insurance information for accountants in preparation of financial and regulatory reports;
- Occasional travel is required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ideally be insurance qualified (ACI/CPCU), or working towards it;
- Have an excellent client servicing track record, with good working knowledge of insurance and risk management;
- Demonstrate strong relationship, consulting and negotiation skills;
- Captive insurance experience would be preferable but not essential;
- Demonstrable evidence in your work history of excellent service provision;
- Self-motivated and the ability to work effectively as part of a team or on individually assigned tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where superior time management and prioritization skills are essential;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to think laterally;
- Ability to interact effectively with clients and key business partners;
- Computer proficiency (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.) is essential.
Do more. Be more. Realize Your Potential.
Willis is an EEO/AA employer who supports Diversity.
Willis Group - 19 months ago
Willis Group Holdings plc is a leading global risk advisor, insurance and reinsurance broker. With roots dating to 1828, Willis operates...