Job Description:Company Description:|
Winston Retail Solutions is a passionate, talented and
hard working team, responsible for the Retail
presentation for top fashion, image and lifestyle
brands, including: Nike, Lucky Brand Jeans, The North
Face, Tumi and others.
1. 6mos. to 1year of retail Experience, wholesale or
branded apparel experience
2. Department Store Line experience
3. Previous work as a retail coordinator for
This position is responsible for expediting stock to the
selling floor for with a key focus on placement,
replenishment and recovery.
- Replenish merchandise according to client provided
- Process new receipts daily
- Assist in the markdown process with client and
at the door level a must.
- Participate in floor moves and fixture placement.
- Client liaison with retailer: strong relationships
manager/adhere to schedule
- Repackage product as required.
- Organize and maintain back stock area
- Develop Monthly visit schedule with department
signature for every visit
- Follow protocol and dress code
- Fill in Store Visit Checklist and obtain store
- Digital Photography a plus, but not mandatory
- 1-2+ years of retail experience within a Department
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Hand manipulation to remove sensor tags.
- Ability to push/pull 100-500 pounds when moving
below shoulder level and lifting 25-50 pound boxes.
- Stocking requirements can involve reaching above and
Req. Code : 5677
Division/Department : West
% of Travel Required : None
Winston Retail - 16 months ago
"At Winston, we don't just create and design the brand message,
we manage the process all the way through the retail experience."...