Chase Business Banking operates in over 5,100 branches across the country, providing financial services to approximately 1 million business clients. We are the leading bank for small businesses in our key markets, providing deposit and cash management services, payment solutions, and a broad array of lending products to meet our clients' access to capital needs. Chase Business Bankers are responsible for driving Business sales and revenue growth in an assigned branch or cluster of branches. The Business Banker is responsible for both individual sales production and for serving as a Business expert who coaches and mentors the branch team.
Specific Responsibilities include:
Deepen and Retain Relationships
- Prospect in and out of the assigned branch/cluster to bring in new business customers, and develop and work Centers of Influence to expand the customer base.
Be the Branch Specialist
- Completely profile new and existing customers to ensure cross-sell of deposits, credit, convenience and personal products. Follow up on all business accounts to ensure we have captured the full opportunity.
- Coach and mentor the entire branch team to uncover sales opportunities among both current and potential business customers. Work with Personal Bankers (PB's) to increase comfort and effectiveness with business customers and prospects. Handle or oversee all business credit applications.
Drive Branch P&L Growth
- Identify Consumer product opportunities among business owners and refer to Personal Bankers or other specialists to effectively capture. Identify larger business opportunities and refer more complex customers to the Relationship Manager Channel (primarily Credits >250m).
In exchange for achieving goals, Business Bankers earn a competitive base salary plus the opportunity to participate in an uncapped incentive plan with both monthly and quarterly payouts. We also offer our Business Bankers Best in Class: Training, Products, Services and Distribution Channels, including State of the Art systems, accessible Product Partners, sophisticated and consistent underwriting capabilities, and dedicated marketing support. Business Bankers will complete New Hire Training, Credit Essentials Training and Credit Success through Sales Express Training.
- Work with the branch's existing book of business customers to ensure business and personal cross-sell, capture of entire relationship, and improved customer retention, to increase branch balance and revenue growth.
Minimum three year's retail branch banking sales experience that includes Business Banking sales or outside consultative business to business sales experience (i.e., sales/service industry that requires both a strong ability to influence sales behaviors and strong customer service focus).
At least two years Financial Services experience with business banking sales is preferred (i.e., Personal Banker, Branch Manager)
Thorough knowledge of Business Banking products and services, policies and procedures is preferred.
Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
Strong relationship management and sales prospecting skills (influencing, advisory and acquisition).
Strong organizational time management skills
Strong interpersonal communication skills
Strong problem solving skills
Customer focused with good interpersonal skills and communication skills
Ability to partner and influence
Strong ability to grasp concepts and processes
JPMorgan Chase offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
US-LA-Monroe-Monroe Downtown / 53832
Retail Financial Services
At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for our...