GCA Services Group is a leading provider of comprehensive janitorial, maintenance and facility services to the specialized industry and education markets. GCA has selected sectors of the market where quality cleaning, maintenance and appearance are paramount to the basic function of enterprise. With expertise in clean rooms, automotive, pharmaceutical, nuclear power, high-tech, higher education and K-12 school districts, GCA boasts one of the strongest, most experienced management teams in the industry. GCA currently has over 32,000 employees servicing more than 430 million square feet daily with operations in 44 states and Puerto Rico.
The primary job responsibility will be the management of an assigned account or multiple small accounts, and the Account Supervisors assigned to each account. Specific responsibilities include work scheduling of all account personnel, establishing work standards, conducting site evaluations, audits, overall inventory/equipment usage, budget control, employee performance appraisals, troubleshooting/problem solving, orientation, training of Account Supervisors and support personnel, customer relations, and special project work as requested. This individual will also ensure that all managed services are being provided in a proper and cost effective manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Control expenses within area of responsibility.
- Develop and recommend custodial operating budget and ensure the department operates within budget.
- Evaluate and justify supplies, equipment, and purchases as needed.
- Plan, organize, direct, coordinate, and supervise functions and activities of the department.
- Establish custodial work standards and flow.
- Establish and maintain effective lines of communications with the client and facility personnel to ascertain that their needs and requirements as related to the custodial contract are being satisfied.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory agencies.
- Maintain an environment that is sanitary, attractive, and in orderly condition.
- Demonstrate and promote company culture, values and management philosophy.
- Demonstrate quality leadership in meeting performance plans.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
Physical Functions Required:
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial and other data.
- Demonstrated proficiency with general business acumen.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong service/quality attitude.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and achieve effective time management.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet established goals and objectives.
- Strong public speaking skills.
- Sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines; self-directed.
- Motivate and train staff.
- Experience managing custodial operations
- Ability to walk or stand for prolonged periods. Requires bending, stooping, reaching up, and lifting up to 50 pounds. Possible exposure to chemicals requiring special clothing or safety equipment.
Comprehensive Benefit Packet: Medical, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD, Life Insurance, 401(k) and Bonus Plan
A criminal background check, results of which are not necessarily a bar to employment, and a drug screen are required.
Keyword: Account Manager, Custodial, Janitorial, Facilities
From: GCA Services Group, Inc.
GCA Services Group, Inc. - 14 months ago