Waggener Edstrom Worldwide, one of the world’s largest public relations and integrated communications agencies, seeks a senior leader to drive the strategy for one of the fastest-growing and most innovative pieces of agency business. As a Vice President, you will build and manage key mobile client relationships and lead a team of savvy, motivated direct reports who are as passionate about creating product awareness and crafting intelligent stories as you are. Your ability to effectively provide counsel to multiple groups—your clients, your team and fellow agency leads—is paramount to your success in this role.
• Lead the relationship with senior level clients and act as a recognized source of expertise, understanding all aspects of the client’s business, their future offerings and the competitive landscape.
• Serve as strategic advisor to primary clients and internal teams on the development and execution of integrated communications campaigns targeted at consumers and tech/consumer tech audiences.
• Ensure the highest standard of client service and provide outstanding strategic and analytical counsel to clients and account team members on day-to-day issues.
• Leverage traditional media and social/digital media technologies for campaigns and influencer outreach.
• Serve as a senior resource for other key clients across the Microsoft account.
• Demonstrate excellent strategic and analytical skills in the areas of client counseling, account building, integrated marketing communications (including digital) and business development.
• Assist and problem solve with account team members on day-to-day issues.
• Manage, coach, mentor and develop junior staff.
• 10+ years of experience in consumer public relations at an agency or in-house within an executive/management role;
• Proven experience motivating and growing a team;
• Proven ability to deliver exceptional communications programs and delivering on set targets;
• Demonstrated success in developing and executing interactive programs and a keen understanding of how to implement digital strategies;
• Ability to maintain and expand successful relationships with existing clients and aggressively pursue and convert new business leads into clients;
• Strong writer of client plans and strategic documents; and
• Strong communication and leadership/supervisory skills and the ability to multi-task.
Waggener Edstrom - 2 years ago
Every innovation starts with a big idea, but it’s how you tell its story that makes an impact. That’s where we come in. From...