We are searching for the right candidate to join our team as an IT Application Business
Analyst with Homebuilding Mortgage Lending system knowledge and expertise to join
our IT team with a location based in our Corporate Scottsdale Arizona office.
Primary objectives of this position are:
The objectives of the IT Business Analyst are to review, analyze, evaluate and support business systems and user needs.
The analyst will be responsible for documenting requirements, defining scopes and objectives and formulate systems to
parallel overall business strategies as directed by the North American Executive Committee and CIO.
The Business Analyst should be self motivated and rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
The analyst may perform a variety of complicated tasks and is expected to be able to use a wide degree of
creativity and latitude and think outside the box.
These key project and support responsibilities are listed below:
Write detailed description of user needs, program functions and steps required to implement, develop and/or modify applications
Facilitate periodic Steering Committee meetings to prioritize business goals and objectives
Conduct periodic recurring end user sessions for involvement in all process improvement, software selection and other IT related activities
Manage project implementation
Work and resolve all user reported system Help tickets on a daily basis in coordination with the Help Desk staff
Meet or exceed Business Applications Help Desk Service Level Agreement standards
Train the division trainers on all Taylor Morrison NA systems
Develop and maintain all end user system documentation, training material and FAQs
Maintain all system use standards and best practices
Perform System Administration and Security Administration functions for all related business applications
Maintain builder software database (initial setup and ongoing maintenance of master files).
Conduct the testing of all new systems and new releases and enhancements to existing systems
Monitor compliance with corporate policies and procedures at projects at the request of the North America leadership team.
Create corporate policies and procedures specific to builder software.
Assist Business Application team leads to implement new business systems across NA
- Bachelors degree in related field.
- 5-8 years experience in construction, purchasing or finance industry or related IT support position.
- Knowledge of construction, purchasing and warranty concepts, practices and procedures..
- Knowledge of sales & marketing concepts, practices and procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiar with relational database concepts
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks which require strong computer and analytical skills.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Strong capability with Microsoft Office products (e.g. work, excel, power point, outlook)
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical and functional team members
- Experience identifying and working through process improvement activities related to systems and financial reporting
- Self motivated individual with ability to work independently and take initiative to accomplish goals and objectives
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US:
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the
customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career
development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive
benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) With Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Taylor Morrison - 13 months ago