We are seeking a Junior Front End Developer with HTML/CSS experience to work in conjunction with our creative and technology departments. We seek a focused, highly organized and dedicated individual who is interested in working on various types of projects (web pages, micro sites, mobile and online advertising campaigns) in conjunction with other resources in our local and global offices.
- Responsible for assembling and programming interactive websites.
- Contribute to the design and validate functionality of design concepts.
- Ensure site optimization, unit testing, proper referencing and documentation.
- Work closely with art directors, copywriters, designers, project managers and developers to ensure proper and on-time completion of projects.
- 1-2 years of experience working on commercial, consumer-focused websites.
- 1-2 years of success delivering software design and development projects using the Microsoft .NET Framework, highly preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience Microsoft SQL Server (SQL & stored procedures)
- Strong working knowledge of graphic packages (Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator)
- Project experience with Version Control management software.
- Project experience with SEO, Section 508 and W3C WAI Guidelines.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organization and communication skills.
- Ability to interface and partner with clients, vendors and all members of the team.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand technologies of varying degrees of complexity.
FCB Global - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Subsidiaries of this company come between brands and the general public. The Interpublic Group of Companies is one of the world's...