About the company
Our client is a global developer and publisher of mobile games, leading the digital and social games market.
Our client is looking for a Public Relations Manager with experience in media relations. This is a full-time position based in San Francisco. This is a new position to fill ASAP!
Need to be passionate or have a strong interest for the video game industry and culture.
Who we are looking for
- Need to be a story-teller able to communicate with vendors, mainstream medias, press as well as top executives about our client's developement strategy
- Need to understand the BIG picture including Games, Industry trends, Financial aspects...
- Monitor PR campaigns, oversee measurement and analysis of campaign results as well as presence at main US events
- Leverage our client across all form of media to drive thought leadership
- Have an open line of communication with PR agencies
- Have strong analytical skills to track the performance and return of investment on all campaigns and communications
- Educate journalists, bloggers, and analysts on the product and company to further drive traffic
What's on offer
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism...
- You have a minimum of 3 years of professional PR experience in agency and in-house delivering results.
- You have intensive media relations experience in the tech industry including social media, no gaming / mobile experience needed.
- Must be familiar with industry events within the high technology space
- Strong ability to write copy to engage users and readers across various platforms
- You've got a strong interest in video games
- Work pro actively in an international environment
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits + Incredible Company with potential for growth!
Michael Page - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary...