Job Category: Software Engineering: Test
Location: Redmond, WA, US
Job ID: 826429-103934
Division: Interactive Entertainment Business
Microsoft’s Interactive Entertainment Business is revolutionizing entertainment. IEB has a rich set of entertainment products like Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, Xbox Music and Xbox Video, and more with a highly active and engaged customer base. Our newest innovation, Kinect, has sold over 20 million units since its launch in November of 2010. The set of services making up the Xbox LIVE cloud is optimized around social, casual and hardcore gaming, and modern entertainment experiences. We're fun. We're social. We're interactive. And we’re growing!
Do you want to help make Xbox Input 1 on the TV in the living room? Do you want to work in a fun, agile, startup-like environment? Are you extremely passionate about audio\video and other multimedia technologies? Then take advantage of this rare opportunity to join a small, dynamic team within Xbox Console as we build a set of new experiences designed to win the living room.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 4+ years of software testing experience spanning multiple ship cycles
- Track record of delivering products, features and functionality on schedule, at extremely high quality
- Excellent design, coding, and debugging skills
- Strong test automation in C++\Java experience
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- A strong passion for media in all forms
- Experience with SCRUM\Agile development methodologies is a strong plus
- A BA/BS or equivalent technical degree and a minimum of 3 years with C/C++ development are strongly preferred but not required.
Microsoft - 17 months ago
Microsoft Corporation develops, manufactures, licenses and supports a range of software products for computing devices. The Company's...