United States-Maryland-Annapolis Junction
US Citizenship Required for this Position
No relocation assistance available
Number of Openings
Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions. Conducts multidisciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for product and commercial software. Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepares operating instructions; designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems. Ensures software standards are met.
3 years of experience as a CNO programmer
- 3 years of experience programming in C, socket, and multi-thread
- 3 years of experience developing Windows apps using Visual Studio or .Net
- Experience with version control software such as Subversion or Razor
- Thorough understanding of protocols, IP, TCP, etc
- Experience working with UNIX or Windows internals
- Experience with device driver programming in Windows and/or UNIX
- Experience with source code control tools
- Experience with advanced debugging techniques
- Experience with
X86 / X86_64 assembly
Windows and Linux system APIs (POSIX, win32, win native api)
- Must be knowledgeable in Linux or Windows programming, but have recent experience with both.
- Source code control tools and their usage
- Developing software to suit customer requirements
- Custom network protocols
- Software design and architecture
- Windows or Linux Kernel desired but not required
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Northrop Grumman - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in aerospace, electronics,...