Guest Services Associate - Sea Gardens Resort, Pompano Beach FL
Sea Gardens Beach & Tennis Resort is a premier oceanfront resort located in South Florida. Enjoy sun-soaked days along Florida's gold coast in this beautiful tropical paradise. Complete with waterfalls, lush gardens, tiki huts and coconut bowling, Sea Gardens is the perfect escape destination. Come down to Pompano Beach and jet ski, kayak, parasail, swim, snorkel, scuba dive in our clear blue waters!
At Sea Gardens, we foster a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where people come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to the overall success of the organization. Your Resort Services Associate's role will be integral to the success of our resort. We strive to create a work place culture that values family, work life balance and community. We help develop our associates and provide support for them to grow their careers. Our associates are proud to work here!
Check-in/check-out resort guests and owners courteously and efficiently; process all payments according to established requirements. Provide information and assistance to all guests and owners.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/standards.
· Anticipate guests' needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
· Maintain positive guest and owner relations at all times.
· Resolve guest issues, ensuring guest satisfaction.
· Maintain complete knowledge at all times of:
o all resort features/services, hours of operation.
o all room types, numbers, layout, decor, appointments and location.
o daily house count and expected arrivals/departures.
o room availability status for any given day.
o scheduled daily group activities.
· Obtain assigned bank and ensure accuracy of contracted monies. Keep bank secure at all times.
· Meet with Supervisor to review daily assignments and priorities.
· Access all functions of computer system.
· Answer department telephone within specified amount of rings determined by property guidelines, using correct greeting and telephone etiquette.
· Promote positive guest relations to all individuals approaching the resort's Lobby and Guest Services' Department.
· Process all guest and owner arrivals.
· Confirm reservation in system and review all noted information.
· For guests without a reservation, sell a room type agreed upon.
· Advise guest of any messages, mail, faxes, etc. received for them.
· Communicate services and amenities of the resort to guests.
· Communicate VIP arrivals to designated personnel for escort and delivery of amenities.
· Set up accurate accounts for each guest checking in according to their requirements (i.e., separate room/tax/incidentals, comp).
· Accommodate room changes.
· Document all guest requests, complaints or problems.
WVO is a drug-free workplace and requires a background check and drug test prior to employment.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- At least one year of front desk experience in a hospitality/hotel environment.
- Basic office skills helpful including basic math, proper cash handling procedures.
- Reservation software or proven aptitude and familiarity with computers and computer software in general.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and a cordial attitude towards all guests and staff.
- Able to handle the stress of high customer demand in a hospitality environment.
- Must be people oriented and able to work independently or with others as needed.
- Must be able to easily and frequently change from one activity to another while operating a switchboard or computer keyboard.
United States of America- Florida-Pompano Beach
Wyndham Vacation Resorts
Jan 29, 2013, 8:42:08 AM
Wyndham Worldwide - 18 months ago
Wyndham Vacation Ownership (WVO) offers vacationers a (time) share of paradise. A top supplier and marketer of timeshare vacation properties...