Familiarity or technical background facilitating the development of familiarity with runway lighting systems. Engineering or similar technical background that would facilitate review and commentary on system technical documentation and structural design documents for runway lighting systems. Requires knowledge of managerial techniques and philosophy, customer program needs, business processes, organizational structure and work flow. Assists with program plans to ensure program requirements and statement of work are captured and scheduled. Familiarity with Microsoft Sharepoint. Must be able to obtain a Position of Trust designation. Desired skills Familiarity with the FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) ATO and ATC Facilities organizations. Experience as a Project Manager or Program Analyst.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Aviation, Management, or other related discipline Specific Job Description Provides support to the program support to the Runway Status Light (RWSL) program via the National Engineering Support Terminal/Surveillance/Weather group by assisting with the fulfillment of their commitments to the RWSL Program as specified in the Program Directive (PD). Assist planning, design and equipment installation activities for the RWSL program. This includes activities such as:
- Information gathering, analysis, and reporting to support planning and execution of RWSL projects.
- Identify and improve implementation procedures
- Assist and coordinate site survey activities
- Review and comment on site specific documentation
- Review and comment on system technical documentation
- Review and comment on structural design documents
- Provide specifications and drawings for structural enhancements
- May perform schedule risk assessments to identify and mitigate program cost and scheduling risks. Standard Job Description Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management. Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports. Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives. Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients. Security Clearance Public Trust Typical Minimums Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 6 years of professional experience; or 4 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree. Considered career, or journey, level. LMCareers Business Unit ESS0997 IS&GS-CIVIL (S8200) Business Area Info Systems & Global Sol Department 6045024:NISC III_OS Job Class Management Job Category Experienced Professional City Washington State District of Columbia Relocation Available No Work Schedule STANDARD-Mon-Fri/8 hours a day Req Type Task Order/IDIQ Direct/Indirect Direct Shift First
Unwavering sense of purpose.
Our employees are the core of our business here at...