1. Loads/unloads deliveries, accepts shipments, identifies/prepare, delivers and moves materials to and from appropriate equipment/departments.
2. Participates in maintaining inventory and control systems and supplies so as not to impact production.
3. Process outgoing overnight mail/packages.
4. Process and deliver incoming mail/packages and confirm deliveries.
5. Completes necessary documentation to support tasks noted above.
6. Maintains a clean work area.
7. Other duties as assigned.
1. High School diploma/equivalent.
2. Good verbal and written communication skills.
3. Basic math and problem solving skills.
4. Ability to work in a high production, fast paced environment.
5. Ability to meet or exceed standards as established by the department.
6. Ability to consistently lift or move 35 to 50 lbs. on a daily basis.
7. Ability stand for long periods of time, and twist, and stoop.
8. Ability to achieve forklift certification within six months of hire.
9. Basic computer skills.
"A" Shift: Sun - Tues 6:30pm - 7am
Discover Financial Services - 22 months ago
Seems cardholders aren't the only ones getting paid to discover. Discover Financial Services is best known for issuing Discover-brand credit...