Deloitte Consulting LLP
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities - people, process and technology and industry expertise - the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges
Federal Practice - Deloitte Consulting LLP
Deloitte Consulting's dynamic Federal Practice based in Washington D.C. and the surrounding Metropolitan area has opportunities for you to become part of their high-quality team that delivers innovative solutions to key Federal clients in financial management, business process improvement, strategy and operations, information systems development, package implementation, enterprise transformation, business process and applications outsourcing, and a full range of human capital advisory services.
This position will provide Program Management Office support to the program/federal health client. In this extremely demanding environment, staff members are expected to have many years of experience in project management (risk, schedule, project briefings and presentations) time management/crisis management skills (our VLER Health clients are constantly called upon by leaders at DoD, VA, and HHS to provide information and briefings on short notice) and experience in the complex and fast changing world of Health IT and the associated landscape within DoD and VA as well as the rest of the Federal agencies.
Location: Rosslyn, VA
Position-specific Required Skills:
- 5+ years experience in Program Management execution preferably in a client-facing role.
- Expertise in at least one of the following areas: Development of project and program management documentation, requirements definition, schedule development and management, WBS development and execution, risk and issue management, quality management, portfolio management and IT governance strategy development.
- Must have knowledge of VLER Health Program
- Experience with Federal clients particularly in the Defense and Health Care segments (VA and DOD) required
- Bachelor's degree
- Must be clearable to Secret level security clearance
Position-specific Desired Skills:
· Prior 5+ years' experience in multi-level oral and written communications.
- 10+ years experience in federal health/DOD consulting preferred
· Advanced degree (MS, MBA or MPA) preferred.
· Experience with project and program management tools
- Prior expeirence in the Federal Health IT space (preferably with DoD and/or VA0 in a program management related position.
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP®) or related certification.
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/ about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.
Are you ready to Strengthen Your Lead? If so, consider Deloitte. The Deloitte U.S. Firms have 60,000+ professionals with a single focus:...