The Editorial Director will address traffic growth and other matters that lead to a wider audience, which can then be monetized by advertising, events and premium products, which are managed by other departments. The Editorial Director will report to the General Manager of Inside Network.
- Lead editorial team of IN blogs
- Manage current writers, editors and freelancers, and lead future hiring for IN blogs
- Run weekly editorial meetings, deliver assignments, edit articles and enforce deadlines
- Monitor and report traffic trends
- Identify metrics for success and keep editorial team accountable
- Understand thoroughly the business side of our blogs and generate new ideas to optimize page views, audience experience, and revenue generating content and concepts
- Define mission and voice for blogs and identify opportunities to increase audience
- Strengthen editorial quality through workshops and one-on-one sessions with writers
- Advocate for the editorial team internally and externally
- Actively promote companys products and services within the blog network
- Identify new trends in Social Media, and develop new ideas to keep Inside Network blogs on the industry cutting edge
- At least 5 years experience writing for blogs and developing and growing audience/page views for those blogs
- A minimum of 3 years managing a team of editors.
- A substantial list contacts and relationships in the social gaming market and be well known in the social gaming community
- Bachelors Degree in Journalism or related field
- An eye for identifying new trends in social media and creating ideas for fresh and compelling content
Founded in 1999, DBI Staffing is a premier staffing organization dedicated to providing unparalleled service to both our clients and...