We have an immediate opening for a Senior Sourcing Analyst that will be responsible for sourcing, contract negotiations, contract life cycle management, supplier performance reviews, and category analysis of various services.
- Working closely with functional business unit owners to develop procurement and sourcing strategies which meet the needs of the business, and result in optimal economic benefit for CenturyLink.
- Understanding product/services markets and developing Sourcing strategies which anticipate and prepare for changes in market conditions, reliability of supply, and supply economics.
- Supporting the qualifications of potential suppliers, the issuance of requests for proposals, the development and management of project timelines, and supplier selection evaluations.
- Manage contract life cycles across all defined categories.
- Summarizing and presenting Sourcing activity to all levels of management in support of decision making processes.
- Interpreting contract provisions and communicating potential contract, supply chain, and/or economic risks to impacted parties.
- Managing supplier disputes.
- Preparing and executing on an Annual Operating Plan detailing expected sourcing activity and results for assigned categories.
- Ensuring the adherence to corporate budgetary policies and Supply Chain Management Method and Procedures.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent professional experience, in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Law, Finance, or other related fields.
- One year of Supply Chain Management, or other relevant fields, performing activities which include:
- Managing cross functional teams responsible for multi million dollar initiatives that include market research, drafting specifications, RFI/RFP management, evaluation of proposals, financial analysis (i.e., total cost of ownership (TCO), supplier stability), and supplier selection, negotiating, pricing and contractural terms, contract compliance, and dispute resolution.
- Development and delivery of executive level presentations which support the business decision making process.
- Proven experience of influencing business decisions.
- Implementing sourcing and contract management strategies and methodologies.
- Managing supplier relationships for an assigned set of products and/or services.
- Experience working in a fast paced, high visibility environment with frequently shifting priorities.
CenturyLink is an industry-leading provider of communications, high speed Internet and entertainment services from coast to coast. Our combination of business and residential service solutions – including home and wireless voice solutions and digital television – provide innovative solutions to our customers. CenturyLink is proud to be a participant in the U.S. General Services Administration Networx program, the largest communications services contract in the world. CenturyLink offers you the opportunity to develop and cultivate your career as we lead the communications industry into the future.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
CenturyLink - 9 months ago
CenturyLink is the third largest telecommunications company in the United States and is recognized as a leader in the network services...