For more than 125 years, Norton Healthcare’s faith heritage has guided its mission to provide quality health care to all those it serves. Today, Norton Healthcare is a leading health care system based in Louisville, Ky. It is the area’s third largest private employer, providing care at nearly 140 locations throughout Greater Louisville and Southern Indiana. The Louisville-based not-for-profit system includes five Louisville hospitals with more than 1,800 licensed beds; five outpatient centers; 12 Norton Immediate Care Centers; 12,000 employees; more than 600 employed medical providers; and in excess of 2,000 total physicians on its medical staff. Norton Healthcare was the 2011 recipient of the prestigious National Quality Forum National Quality Healthcare Award, along with the 2011 Kentucky Hospital Association Quality Award. The organization has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work in Metro Louisville, the state of Kentucky and nationally. Norton Healthcare and Humana are one of only four national pilot sites, and the only one in Kentucky |
, to study the Accountable Care Organization (ACO) model through the prestigious Brookings – Dartmouth ACO Pilot Project. More information about Norton Healthcare is available at NortonHealthcare.com .
The role of the Registration Rep is to exemplify excellent customer service skills by greeting and interviewing patients or their representative, to obtain all necessary information and signatures required for treatment. The Registration Rep will prepare and distribute all required patient informational material while maintaining HIPPA guidelines. The incumbent will also direct and/or escort patients to the appropriate department or floor.
- Experience in a customer service environment with clerical or administrative assistant skills
- Computer skills, basic medical terminology knowledge
- High school Graduate or equivalent; Associates Degree or equivalent
- Prior healthcare experience with an exposure on revenue cycle functions
- Microsoft office, Meditech/Carelink
Norton Healthcare offers a competitive benefit package including:
Norton Healthcare is an EEO/AA employer
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 403b Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- College Savings Plan
- Children's Choice Day Care Center
- Downtown Fitness Center
- Free Parking
- Screening Requirements: Drug Screen & Criminal Background Check
Norton Healthcare - 2 years ago
Norton Healthcare takes care of people in the land of horse farms and blue grass. The company owns and operates five hospitals and manages...