Software developer in Test - Security Products - 18491
This details all the information about the job posting. To submit your resume, click on the 'Submit your Resume to this Job' button.
Job Title Software developer in Test - Security Products
Category Quality Assurance
Location US-TX-San Antonio-CSTL San Antonio, TX 78218, US
Education Bachelor's Degree
Job Type Full-time
Travel Required 0
As a Software Developer in Test at Rackspace you are given the challenge of building the testing infrastructure for our Billing System and its integration with other Cloud products. At Rackspace, we pride ourselves in providing a great work environment with flexible hours, talented team members, and cutting edge technology. For this role, you will be working side-by-side with Software Developers and other Software Developers in Test, testing web applications and its interfaces, ensuring our user interfaces live up to our Fanatical Support standards. Passion for testing is a must. This position is located in San Antonio, TX.
In this role you will be: Cloud Product that provides SSL certs/Security Infrastructure
- Coding test automation in Java & Python
- Working with industry standard automation tools like Selenium
- Designing and implementing testing infrastructure as well as test cases
- Following Agile Scrum methodology, working alongside collaborative software developers and product owners
- Reporting status to quality and engineering management
- Working on Cloud Security Products
- 6+ years of experience in Software Development with a focus on Software Quality Engineering with experience in various test methodologies like unit, white/black box testing
- 2+ years of coding experience in either Java or Python
- Experience with Security & SSL Certs.
- Experience in writing test harness to test application interfaces or APIs, web services
- Strong knowledge of Test automation and tools like Selenium Selenium, Watir, JMeter, REST, SOAPUI, XMLRPC, etc
- Ability to work independently, triage issues, and prioritize tasks
- Strong team player
- Strong understanding of Quality Processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication, problem solving, interpersonal, and time management skills
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration concepts
- Experience using source code repositories (Git, Subversion, TFS, etc.)
- Experience with software security, network security. Experience in security Testing.
- Familiarity with advanced software/testing methodologies such as BDD
- Experience with Agile Methodologies (Scrum, XP, Lean, Kanban, etc.)
- Experience with geographically dispersed teams.
- Familiarity with Performance Testing
- Experience with Continuous Deployment concepts
- Familiarity with SOA and SaaS delivery models
- Experience in Mac or Linux Desktop environments
Rackspace, a world leader in hosting delivers enterprise-level managed hosting, cloud hosting, and e-mail hosting services to businesses of all types and sizes globally. Today we serve thousands of customers from data centers around the world. Rackspace integrates the industry's best technologies and practices for each customer's specific needs delivering it as a service via the company's commitment to Fanatical Support®. We serve as an extension of our customers' IT departments enabling them to focus on their core business. Rackspace was founded in 1998 and since then has had significant growth year after year. There are now over 4,000 Rackers employed worldwide dedicated to providing customers our premier hosting services.
Rackspace Hosting is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.
Type of Job(-US Only) 0
Rackspace Hosting is fanatically focused on hosting services, but also has its head in the clouds. The company provides a range of Web...